[Mobile] Add Track Numbers songs in an album/playlist

In the desktop app, you have the ability to view the Disc Number and Song Number of every song on an album. However, you cannot see this information on mobile, nor can you see numbered songs at all in playlists, whether that be on mobile or desktop. I would love to see Track Numbers for albums and playlists in the future.

Updated on 2019-07-18

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea--we've also updated the title to clarify what you're requesting for other users.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here

Related Ideas

Comments
DenalB

I came from Deezer to Spotify and there track numbers are displayed everywhere. So we need this feature here on Spotify too!

alexzd
Casual Listener

I need the track numbers, because in audiobooks the number comes in the end of the title. So it‘s very difficult to find the position where I took a break.

Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-07-18

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea--we've also updated the title to clarify what you're requesting for other users.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here