Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile] 'All Offline Tracks' in Main Menu

It would be really easy and smart to have a single option in the main Mobile menu that says "All Downloads," and to allow users to filter this list by album, artist, label, compilation or playlist. 

So much easier than the current method of having to find downloads via routes you already created. More importantly, your current avenues for seeing what has been downloaded does not always reveal all downloaded content -- even if it has been downloaded and marked "available offline."

Updated on 2019-12-04

Hi everyone.

It's now possible to filter Playlists, Albums and Podcasts by Downloads. Since this was the core of this idea we're setting this to Implemented.

Compound ideas are often hard to set to implemented because of the combination of requests, to that end, if anyone would like additional features we recommend creating a new and separate idea per feature.

Thanks.

Comments
Weebz

Yes. This needs to be a thing on all mobile devices!

I have songs by the same artist that I have downloaded in different playlists and I want to see them all in the same place so i can remove duplicates and most of all, so I can just shuffle ALL of my songs that are available offline 😄

MeierLink

Yes is really necesary 

If sptotify add that, i going to uninstall my musicplayer for use just spotify 😉

jwesterman

Can anyone provide an update on the status of getting this feature implemented? I have been reading posts and blogs for 2 years now about people asking for this feature, but still this has not been updated for the IOS app. 

Please let us know if this is in the works! 

bendolph

+1

Just posted also and got redirected here. For me I'd like to be able to shuffle all offline content (from library and playlists) whilst in the car.

Currently I have to choose if I want to shuffle offline songs or pick an offline playlist.

_kn_

Release an option for offline library.

Everybody who needs it, would be very grateful and everybody that doesn't care about will Just Not use that feature. 

Fredward

Had this idea too! Would be very useful!

daytrippermish

Really!!?? There's no way to find a list of all my downloaded music!?  I ran out of room, but I can't find my downloaded music, some of it I downloaded years ago! I guess i just have to go through my playlists one by one.......

TetraVaal

Hey everyone!

When you tap on "Your Library" and then "Downloads", all of your downloaded songs will be listed. If you want to get rid of songs to save space on your phone, you can do so easily.

horazal

@TetraVaal in my iphone 6 with spotify version 7.5.0.1023 there is no "Downloads" menu inside "My Library"

atkeeling

This would be great for listening on an airplane.