Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile] 'All Offline Tracks' in Main Menu

It would be really easy and smart to have a single option in the main Mobile menu that says "All Downloads," and to allow users to filter this list by album, artist, label, compilation or playlist. 

So much easier than the current method of having to find downloads via routes you already created. More importantly, your current avenues for seeing what has been downloaded does not always reveal all downloaded content -- even if it has been downloaded and marked "available offline."

Updated on 2019-12-04

Hi everyone.

It's now possible to filter Playlists, Albums and Podcasts by Downloads. Since this was the core of this idea we're setting this to Implemented.

Compound ideas are often hard to set to implemented because of the combination of requests, to that end, if anyone would like additional features we recommend creating a new and separate idea per feature.

Thanks.

Comments
onefjef

As many have commented, it says this feature has been implemented, but it has not. At least not on my iPhone. 

What gives, Spotify?

meahtenoha
Status changed to: Good idea, vote for it

Updated on 2017-11-01

meahtenoha

Hey folks, apologies for jumping the gun on updating this status. The Downloads hub was an a/b test and was not implemented. However we are keeping this idea open for further feedback from you all on one day implementing a Downloads hub in mobile devices. Please rest assured your comments are making it back to our internal teams. If we decide to go forward with this I will let you all know here. Thanks!

deek102

I went back to google music because they do a great job with downloaded and offline music and podcasts. This isn't something spotify is prioritizing so I'll give my business to a company that does.

frankie_84

Maybe an easy implementation of this idea would be a "downloaded" filter in the search tab.

Many times i want to search songs (previously downloaded en 320kbps) without wasting money/data in the mobile internet conexion (even with less bitrate) or directly with no internet connection i guess...

Now to get this i have to put in offline mode and go back from settings to search for downloaded songs. But if i want to listen or add to the queue a non downloaded song, i have to go settings again, turn off offline mode...

I think that would be easy becouse with offline mode the title inside the search tab is "downloaded songs", but this section dissapear in online mode.

I usually use spotify on ios devices

Gaiga

It is not good idea it is must function. Because searching of downloaded albums in all that mess is relly pissing off. Ask your customers if you dont want to loose them, most of them need it because then why you need ofline mode and payd account.. also to find comment with this stuff is also complicated and you giving it for vote.. guys is Stockholm really dont care

b-moir-97

PLS DO THIS IVE BEEN THINKIN THIS FOR YEARS

uhhcult

This is a no-brainer. For me and many others, it is the most helpful needed function with the easiest solution to implement. I am unhappy with other aspects of Spotify but this is the biggest reason why I want to switch services.

kabirpong

Can you put me in the 'a' group of the a/b test so I can get the Downloads feature?

jr85

I had the Downloads Hub on my IoS device until the update today removed it.  This feature was very useful in places with no signal like in the Paris Metro, where I spend more than 1 hour per day for my commute.  This feature made it very easy to find music I could actually listen to.  Now I have to do lots of scrolling or setting an offline filter.  The other nice part of the Downloads Hub was that it showed all my downloaded Albums and Playlists in one easily accessible page.  I can understand this feature isn't that useful for most people, but for those that don't always can be online, this was such a useful addition.  Oh well...