Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile] 'All Offline Tracks' in Main Menu

It would be really easy and smart to have a single option in the main Mobile menu that says "All Downloads," and to allow users to filter this list by album, artist, label, compilation or playlist. 

So much easier than the current method of having to find downloads via routes you already created. More importantly, your current avenues for seeing what has been downloaded does not always reveal all downloaded content -- even if it has been downloaded and marked "available offline."

Updated on 2019-12-04

Hi everyone.

It's now possible to filter Playlists, Albums and Podcasts by Downloads. Since this was the core of this idea we're setting this to Implemented.

Compound ideas are often hard to set to implemented because of the combination of requests, to that end, if anyone would like additional features we recommend creating a new and separate idea per feature.

Thanks.

Comments
Kojima

+1 it's so frustrating when you are offline and want a good mix, this would make things so much easier.

Midnight_City

Ugh this feature still hasn't been implemented and it's freaking 2019! This would be an absolutely great feature. Get to work, Spotify!

Jimmymcjimjim

yeah I think its crazy this hasnt been implemented yet. I would think it would be so simple just to scan the device for all native content as well? grrrrr

Cwrobel95

I hadn't seen this suggestion and created one of my own and I was directed here! I really think this needs to happen, I can't imagine it would be that difficult to incorporate either, but then again I'm no programmer. The current method is functional, but it's rather frustrating to deal with at times and I've even found myself falling back to CDs instead. Generally, when I need this function is when I'm driving through somewhere where I don't get good signal and I don't want to be sorting through all this music at a stop light... I'd much rather just be able to tap a couple of times and have it play what I want to hear.

This is what I wrote:

I would like to see a section within Spotify automatically created that only shows music that you have downloaded for offline listening. I understand I could manually create a playlist with all of the music I have downloaded, however, I don't feel like that should be necessary.

When I go into offline mode, or I am in an area without cell service I essentially have to either shuffle all music randomly or search through my music for a specific artist and find a song. With this feature implemented, I would be able to go to a specific section and see all songs that I've downloaded sorted by artist, title, etc... This would make it much easier to find something that I want to listen to, especially when I really want to hear a specific song. I could then utilize the "Show Artist" or "Show Album" feature if I wanted to listen to a specific artist/album. It seems like it would be overall a much easier way to navigate than the current method on the Android app.

CokeCisternas

Totally agreed ! 

I remember that a few years ago the "My Downloads" list was a thing. Very usefull thing btw 

derekontherocks

This has been an issue with the recent releases of the Spotify app for too long! This feature has been implemented for podcasts, and it only makes sense that it would be possible for songs as well, considering it was done in the past and that it's been done for podcasts already.

davidyork

Make sure you add this to the android version too.

natoi_tan

This would be great feature for both Android and iOS and also with Windows and MacOS app.

trojanhorse

URGENTLY NEEDED STUPID IT ISNT THERE

skroon19

This would be an awesome upgrade for the app!