Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile] 'All Offline Tracks' in Main Menu

It would be really easy and smart to have a single option in the main Mobile menu that says "All Downloads," and to allow users to filter this list by album, artist, label, compilation or playlist. 

So much easier than the current method of having to find downloads via routes you already created. More importantly, your current avenues for seeing what has been downloaded does not always reveal all downloaded content -- even if it has been downloaded and marked "available offline."

Updated on 2019-12-04

Hi everyone.

It's now possible to filter Playlists, Albums and Podcasts by Downloads. Since this was the core of this idea we're setting this to Implemented.

Compound ideas are often hard to set to implemented because of the combination of requests, to that end, if anyone would like additional features we recommend creating a new and separate idea per feature.

Thanks.

Comments
Petrichor1024

I am trying to vote for this but the vote button is not working what the heck

Petrichor1024

Oh oops got it now never used the community before ..... visited the community?

Soundofus

Knowing that the songs saved in Your Library in the folder 'Songs" can't be played offline, this can't be changed.

Only playlists are available to be played offline.

Were you thinking about something else ?

Soundofus
Status changed to: Need more information

nocturno03

Hello Soundofus,

On my Iphone it is possible to play a song from the folder "Songs" which I have downloaded, offline. The shuffle function also works, in offline mode, but often tries to play songs which are not downloaded and then Spotity stops. I would like that the shuffle function, when selected offline mode, only shuffles through songs which are downloaded. I can play a whole album, which I have downloaded, in offline mode and also use the Shuffle function. But then Spotify only shuffle trough the (downloaded) songs of the album.

So it is possible, but the Shuffle function doesn't work intirely well in offline mode. I have included a screenshot, I hope this gives you beter input.IMG_5210.PNG

naes666

Makes too much sense, I am so frustrated with how unfriendly the UI is on Spotify looking for alternatives...hope their stocks crash and burn and maybe they will start taking us paying customers seriously.

btwalsh

Would make flying so much better 

btwalsh

They've been running this as an A/B experiment for roughly a year - I have a friend who has Downloads as a "folder" like Artists and Playlists, but I don't 😡😡

arthurmmedeiros

Impressive! Just figured many people had the same idea I had. I used to be a deezer user, and I am really missing a "My Download" option.

I am the kind of person who likes to listen to albums, so everyday I'm downloading some album to listen to during my commute to work. I wish I could find easily my downloaded stuff.