Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms] Bring back Playlist radio

Radio is only available for artists and albums but not for playlists.

Updated on 2023-07-15

Hey everyone,

Thanks for bringing us your feedback in the Spotify Idea Exchange.

Your suggestion has gathered the votes necessary and your feedback is now reaching the internal teams at Spotify. They're aware of the vote count and popularity of this idea. We'll continue to monitor and check out the comments here, too.

As soon as we have any updates on its status, we'll let you know.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Comments
Eni
Status changed to: New Suggestion

Updated on 2023-03-22

Hello and thanks for submitting your idea to the Idea Exchange!

We've gone ahead and marked this as a new suggestion and changed the title slightly to make it easier to find.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

AtheshvarraaRaja

Hi there I have read your idea  and voted for it. Pls read mine too and if you like it pls vote for it.

This must’ve been a new change because I feel like I was using this feature yesterday! Please bring it back!! 

Marcusvw1

Best feature on Spotify removed? Not happy. Way more complicated to listed to music based on your playlist. YouTube music has this feature and hope Spotify listens to their customers and brings it back. Difficult to understand why such a popular feature would be scrapped. Let’s make Spotify more functional with upgrades vs. “burying” a very useful and popular function.

dtietze0

Eni, there's an error in this thread. This idea was already voted on. https://community.spotify.com/t5/Implemented-Ideas/Radio-Bring-back-Playlist-Radio-context-menu-opti...

It was voted on. It was implemented, and you went back on it AGAIN!

alixiab

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Your-Library/Playlist-Radio-is-being-removed-from-the-context-menu/...

TBH all 165 replies to this thread should count as votes on this poll

Luan
Status changed to: Good Suggestion

Updated on 2023-04-05

Hey! It looks like your suggestion is growing up fast and it's amazing! We are going to change its status to 'Good Suggestion' now and we hope it continues being supported by more and more users.
Thanks again for your suggestion. We really appreciate it 🙂

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

jonathan_DS

Good Idea 🙂

reganweb

One of my favorite ways to discover new music was to create a Playlist of songs that matched my current mood and then fire up a radio station based on that Playlist. I've been doing this for the better part of ten years, so you can imagine my disappointment when I saw it missing from the context menu the other day. Smart shuffle does not compare in any way, and I'm just...disappointed that such an incredible feature has been removed from an app that I use over 8 hours per day.

Please, Spotify, bring back Playlist radio. Variety is really the spice of life and I can't discover new songs and bands nearly as easily anymore 

crownofflowers
  • I hope more people see this thread and keep voting!!