Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile] Change Profile Picture on Mobile

It would be nice to have the possibility to change profile picture via mobile instead of through only desktop as it is now. Many thanks for developing this feature 🙂

Updated on 2020-03-12

Hey,
Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea.

You can now change your profile picture on mobile!
There's more on this here, and here.

Comments
Kaycinda

Could someone follow me? Cause I only have 2 followers #follow4follow

wth It hasnt a way to put a **bleep**ing pic without a linked account with Facebook

ErkanPlaylist

20170625_160714-01.jpeg

Hı Guys Bro 😉

summerpad213

great idea! i was wondering how to change it on the mobile app, as i have changed my profile picture time and time again; i find myself without the photo i prefer because of the lack of pictures on my laptop. i find it a pain to transfer photos from my phone (where i store most of my photos) to my laptop for my playlist covers and profile picture. i hope you consider this request, thanks!

b2w-7h_auvqt9

Please do, I've never used other than mobile, someone hacked my account and his stupid ugly face is still my avatar for months

joulianos2002

Yeah 😉

It's been a year and they haven't done anything about it. What a whack job spotify.

b2w-7h_auvqt9

It's clear they only care about one thing now $$$

@Aleduj wrote:

Would be nice indeed!

Also to be able to put a profile photo without Facebook account (i don't use it). Sad we can't do that, especially as premium account 

This is basically everyone’s thoughts on changing profile pictures right now, especially for newer generations, and because facebook is getting older, and people are leaving it as it becomes infected with hackers and bots and no-good stuff like that.

Melody
Status changed to: Good idea, vote for it

Updated on 2018-10-02

Hi everyone!

Thanks for bringing us your feedback in the Spotify Idea Exchange.

We're marking this as a 'Good Idea'.

Please know your feedback is reaching the internal teams at Spotify, and they're aware of the votes around this idea. We'll continue to check out the comments here too.

If there are any updates, we'll let you know.

Thanks!