Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile][Developer] Get points on your account for the amount of time you listen

You can get points on your account for the amount of time you listen and can get trophies or other rewards 

Updated on 2022-05-14

Hey! Looks like your idea is growing up fast and it's amazing! We are going to change its status to 'Good Suggestion' now and we hope it continues being supported by more and more users.
Thanks again for your suggestion. We really appreciate it 🙂

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Comments
JackH429

As much as I like the novelty of basically a listener leaderboard, I don’t think it would provide a useful experience to most listeners. Waze has had this since it’s inception, and most Ppl are very confused by the scoring and the “candies” and whatnot and choose to ignore it altogether, and that’s an app that based it’s foundation on user interaction.

Serialkvetcher

This sounds like a lot of fun! Sorta similar to membership rewards? But I don’t want this to end up as another micro transaction for a service that I already pay for

Why would you possibly need it? Spotify clients have so many bugs and users are bothered with this...

boaki333

I don’t like this idea cause i listen to music by pleasure whenever I want to. But if you put those trophies I will focus more on the amount of hours left to get that platinum trophy and won’t enjoy my musical experience

mrdesilva

This will be a fun feature. 😀

scarletvvitch

I don't love the idea of incentivising something so mundane as listening to music. However, if regular Spotify added a feature similar to how this community has ranks such a; casual, composer, etc. I'd be interested.

Santiagooo78
  • My daughter is a big fan of Taylor Swift , she’s in the top 13% listeners and my wife even higher.

It has been hard to get access to tickets to her show for many Swifties.

I think it would be a good idea for Spotify and for the artist to give access to certain fans to buy tickets to the Eras Tour. This opportunity would be offered to fans in, let’s say, the top 10% listeners. It would give real fans an opportunity to watch this once in a lifetime concerts and make them very happy.

Thank you.

Santiago Issazadeh