Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile][Friend Feed] Friends Activity on Mobile

Can Spotify impliment a way (like on Mac/PC) to see what everyone else is listening too, for iPhone/Galaxy? I'm interested in seeing other people's taste and more than likely, loving the song a lot. Also, in the process, seeing if that user is online listening, or how long ago they were listening. I would REALLY like to see that on a, hopefully, close by App Update.

Updated on 2019-05-23

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea!

We're keeping this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks.

Comments
Stijnheuvinck

This can't be that difficult?

Really need this!

sullivansoda11

please bring this feature to android and ios

it is only available in computer making mobile users having an uncomfort that they can't see any of their friends activities

Aliodalio

Please do this! It's the only thing I wish could be changed in regards to the mobile version 

Aliodalio

Please get this to the mobile app! The only thing I've ever wished that could be changed on mobile version is to see what friends are listening too. It's my favourite way to discover music and trends between my friends (didn't mean for that to rhyme) so plz plz plz 

Nominami

Yes please, lets make this happen!! Been waiting for that to happen for so long now 

Hufflepuffian55

I really want this to be implemented as I too enjoy looking at what my friends are listening to because that's a really cool thing to see and always gives me ideas about what my friends are like as well as gives me good music suggestions. 

Yeah, but they focus grouped it, or shareholders don't like it or something, and they just wouldn't get the returns they are looking for. They already stated they aren't interested in bringing this feature to mobile, and gave you this forum to beat your brains against until you dumb out and forget about ever having friends. Premium.

iocom

Still waiting for this!

lolobre

Please make the friend feed accessible on the mobile application! 

celestew99

I would love it if there were friend feed on mobile! Gotta stalk my pals and their music choices! PRIORITIES!!!