Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile][Friend Feed] Friends Activity on Mobile

Can Spotify impliment a way (like on Mac/PC) to see what everyone else is listening too, for iPhone/Galaxy? I'm interested in seeing other people's taste and more than likely, loving the song a lot. Also, in the process, seeing if that user is online listening, or how long ago they were listening. I would REALLY like to see that on a, hopefully, close by App Update.

Updated on 2019-05-23

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea!

We're keeping this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks.

Comments
footballwhizz

I think this should be essential on the app. Instagram and Facebook show what your friends are doing, why can't a social app like Spotify offer this? Probably 90% of all Spotify music is played through mobile devices. I would love to see what my friends are listening to!

Balinaldo_007

You should really add the friend feed.

democracydrops

Would love to see this. Even if it was only a  playlist with all the artists that friends I follow listened to in the last week/month. Any easy way to browse what others in my bubble are listening to.

Niallzoid

This should really be a thing. I like the friend feed, but I use Spotify on mobile the majority of the time. 

please make it happen :)!!

Jason_GSY

This should already be a thing... come on Spotify. 

trishahilton

Maybe this feature could be implemented on the Premium Family subscription? I think it would be great for parents or boy/girlfriends who want to listen to what the other is listening to.

Danemonic

It's honestly kind of ridiculous that this feature hasn't been added... if it's already in the desktop version it could not be that difficult to integrate into mobile.

Azmuth

This still isn't a thing? Should have been part of the moble app a long time ago.

karelgtr

Please, 

bring Friend activity to the mobile app.

It's why I use spotify,

when I don't know what to listen to I always look at the friend activity column.