Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile][Friend Feed] Friends Activity on Mobile

Can Spotify impliment a way (like on Mac/PC) to see what everyone else is listening too, for iPhone/Galaxy? I'm interested in seeing other people's taste and more than likely, loving the song a lot. Also, in the process, seeing if that user is online listening, or how long ago they were listening. I would REALLY like to see that on a, hopefully, close by App Update.

Updated on 2019-05-23

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea!

We're keeping this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks.

Comments
jasonbaum

How exactly does Spotify prioritize features on various platforms? 

You may wanna consider a separate interface for people to submit feature requests, and perhaps allow community members to see the requests and identify which are important to them?

Just a thought, not a sermon. 

ratch333

I agree! This is long overdue. I would love to see my friends activity on my phone and/or my IPad. Why don't you all want to add it? It has been years now.

Please do this one!

sunsone

Please add Friend Feed to the mobile app!!

Kajsajo

PLEASE DO THIS!!!!

codymanfosway

This definitely needs to happen. The app would seem a lot more communal with this feature. 

andi_zockt

That would be an amazing addition?

Ten925

Really can't understand how, in an age where social media and mobile apps rule the world, we can't see what our friends are listening to on our mobile app. Really how does that make any sense, spotify?

drshalchy

I think it would be a good idea to see friends activity within mobile app.

AdriaanC

It’s been 3 years since the first request for this, and you still don’t want to implement this. I would understand you if that was complicated, or took massive budget or whole crew to work on it for half of an year, but implementing this thing requires one person, who knows only some basic of programming.