Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile][Friend Feed] Friends Activity on Mobile

Can Spotify impliment a way (like on Mac/PC) to see what everyone else is listening too, for iPhone/Galaxy? I'm interested in seeing other people's taste and more than likely, loving the song a lot. Also, in the process, seeing if that user is online listening, or how long ago they were listening. I would REALLY like to see that on a, hopefully, close by App Update.

Updated on 2019-05-23

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea!

We're keeping this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks.

Comments
soniaanobregaa

PLZ make this happen

meahtenoha
Status changed to: Not Right Now
Updated: 2017-02-24

Hey everyone. Thanks for your feedback around bringing the Friend Feed to mobile apps. Right now we don't have plans for this but the idea will stay open for more votes and comments. We'll keep reporting this back to the teams as it grows. Thanks again for coming to the Community Idea Exchange with your feedback. 

pyr0man0

Actually I am wondering why the h*** Spotify doesn't make more of possible community features like the friends feed. It would improve the whole experience of using Spotify massively. Showing a friends feed tab on moblie devices would be a good start. But there could be so much more especially for users refusing to use Facebook.

Why isn't there a proper friends search? Why arn't my family members added to my friends feed autmatically? Just some ideas...

Spotify could be something like a social network of ists own. Without such features it is just like oldschool radio 2.0.

So please reconsider your decision not to implement the friends feed on mobile devices and maybe think about going more into making something out of the possibilities connecting people via Spotify.

Cheers

m.

MarcoMontana4
Exactly! Spotify can be so much more than it is. The amount of people who
are connected at this time is just outstanding. What some people don't
understand is that this is, to me, a Facebook for Music Lovers.. Meaning
everyone is connected. This means the friend feed, friend search, messages
can be improved.. There's quite a bit on my computer that I can't do for
the App. Most people only use the app and are never in touch with a
computer.. its important to keep everyone updated on Spotify's features,
whether on the Phone or Computer
Fulgie_M

What do you guys still waiting for? I mean this should be an urgent problem for mobile developer team.

graemehealey

Seriously this just needs sorting out! 

Acarthae

Would love for this to become a reality!

Spotify 's social element is next to none existent. I bet most of its user Base listen on mobile devices. There needs to be a proper feed, song sharing, friend recommendations etc.

I don't know if any other music streaming service has this, but eventually someone will get it right and take over.

MarcosFSM

Hello, is there forecast for the mobile application show friends feed?

Is there any big impact on the app that prevents from happening?

Bribribatt5

Make this happen!