Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile][Friend Feed] Friends Activity on Mobile

Can Spotify impliment a way (like on Mac/PC) to see what everyone else is listening too, for iPhone/Galaxy? I'm interested in seeing other people's taste and more than likely, loving the song a lot. Also, in the process, seeing if that user is online listening, or how long ago they were listening. I would REALLY like to see that on a, hopefully, close by App Update.

Updated on 2019-05-23

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea!

We're keeping this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks.

Comments
borankn

Sanjana Seshadri, a student from Cornell University has designed the whole UI needed, as a case study project! This should be implemented ASAP, PLEASE!!! 

https://blog.prototypr.io/spotify-case-study-bringing-spotifys-friend-activity-to-mobile-c91733961ba...

Still hoping for this to happen. Its always  interesting to see what friends are listening to. 

alexandero11

People are literally doing your UI design work for you for free now, Spotify. Wake up and implement it. I've shilled Spotify for years and have brought you new customers, and features like the Friend Feed are one of the biggest reasons I think Spotify is superior, but out of touch decisions like this make me want to stop paying you guys money. You implement features nobody wants that objectively make the experience worse (videos that hide playback controls for example) then you don't add features that people have been asking for for years. You want profits, then you need to add features that make people want to use your service and remove ones that people hate. It's so simple yet you guys don't do it and it's really off-putting and implies that you don't care about your paying customers.

DoSomethin

Can you please start implementing this already. It's the dumbest thing that you can see this on pc but not on your phone. 

Anomie89

YES PLEASE

rsaw

Please please please add this to the mobile apps. This is crazy.

SolomonGrundy

Spotify Community is a joke. This request, that should never even have had to exist is now almost 4 years old. With the amount of revenue Spotify makes, this should not have needed to even be asked for, but simply given. 

Jackdaw12

This would be really cool...

Please make this happen! Please please pleaseee

TomLegend
Status changed to: Not Right Now

Updated on 2019-05-23

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea!

We're keeping this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks.