Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile][Friend Feed] Friends Activity on Mobile

Can Spotify impliment a way (like on Mac/PC) to see what everyone else is listening too, for iPhone/Galaxy? I'm interested in seeing other people's taste and more than likely, loving the song a lot. Also, in the process, seeing if that user is online listening, or how long ago they were listening. I would REALLY like to see that on a, hopefully, close by App Update.

Updated on 2019-05-23

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea!

We're keeping this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks.

Comments
jasonbaum
wth? Seriously, 19 pages of people passionately identifying a UI feature and “not right now” is all you have? How about sharing development list of features that Spotify has decided are higher priority? How about listening to the people paying your salary Tom?
Luanyudi

4 years from the request and still "not right now"? Make it happen guys, please

5harof

Come on man its been 4 years already!!!!!!!!!!!

mariuskrogh

4 years later and i still waiting for  the friends activity on mobile...

mariuskrogh

@jonasherdegen wrote:

Hopefully it will be done in future!

hmmm 4 years later....

Phoenx96

i'm about to buy the premium because i loved the app on android, but i had some ideas, then i get here and looked if anyone thinked the same as me, and actually i'm a little dissappointed because this idea have more than 4 years and the staff doesn't put attention on this

ratch333
yep, its terrible...
ShelbyAnn1

I know that this was from 2015 and now it being 2019 I was wondering how close you are to letting the mobile app be able to have a place to see what others are listening to? I like to see it and get new ideas for songs 🙂

fu---___---
  •  
erin_fk

I 100% think this would be a good update for spotify as I rarely use spotify on a desktop so usually miss out on this feature. I also think spotify could benefit from being more interactive with your friends, for instance you should be able to recommend music to friends and 'thumbs up' certain tracks that they are listening to.