Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile][Friend Feed] Friends Activity on Mobile

Can Spotify impliment a way (like on Mac/PC) to see what everyone else is listening too, for iPhone/Galaxy? I'm interested in seeing other people's taste and more than likely, loving the song a lot. Also, in the process, seeing if that user is online listening, or how long ago they were listening. I would REALLY like to see that on a, hopefully, close by App Update.

Updated on 2019-05-23

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea!

We're keeping this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks.

Comments
citrusmom

thousands of votes and 21 pages of comments for this idea over the span of almost 5 years and all we have is "not right now" with no explanation?!  The friend feed feature is the only reason I open my laptop 95% of the time. I would love to see this in the mobile app!!! Please reconsider!

DarkStern

Although it received so many comments/opinions and votes, Spotify ignored of customer satisfaction. This behaviour doesn't suit Spotify brand.

borankn

Well, "not right now" is no different than "we do not care, your opinion on a service you are paying for monthly, is irrelevant"! So maybe it's time to end our subscription? It has been 5 years and spotify has still done nothing, just ignoring everyone when this is in the top 10 most wanted ideas, and extant on PC since release-omission of such a fundamental feature, one that spotify heavily emphasizes in all of their adverts, from the devices of the majority of users, who access spotify through mobile devices, is just unacceptable!!! Shame on you spotify... Better get your act together before you lose your loyal customers for years like all of us here. It is a free market, always remember this...

klaygor

Why does this need to be an 'idea' when I'd bet most of your users are on mobile? This should be implemented already!

rvansetten

Desktop has als what are friends playing so build it in the apps, all platforms should have this functionality already build in

WilliamZWang

Why the heck not? 

angelwie

I was just about to make a post about this myself. honestly it's disappointing that this doesn't exist already

daisydedo

Please! We’d love to see our friend’s activities on our smartphones....! Can you give a (positive) update on this topic please? Thanks in advance!

Shadow_Zoyt

Should we boycott Spotify Premium for you to add this feature to mobile that has been on PC for ages . .

momoteaa

I think Spotify should really implement this idea because there’s a lot of votes, plus this is a common idea among my friends and I when we talk about Spotify. Really hope to see this come to light one day!