Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile][Friend Feed] Friends Activity on Mobile

Can Spotify impliment a way (like on Mac/PC) to see what everyone else is listening too, for iPhone/Galaxy? I'm interested in seeing other people's taste and more than likely, loving the song a lot. Also, in the process, seeing if that user is online listening, or how long ago they were listening. I would REALLY like to see that on a, hopefully, close by App Update.

Updated on 2019-05-23

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea!

We're keeping this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks.

Comments
vucko

Can this be implemented? This is the one feature I really miss in the mobile version. It's always nice to see what my friends are listening to, as we often have similar taste in music and this way I can discover more stuff I like. It sucks that I see my friends' activity only in the desktop version as I mostly use Spotify on mobile...

sarahflemingx

Yes! This would be amazing if this happened! 

drea123

PLEASE make that happen!

drea123

I agree w/ everyone here. I really enjoy seeing what my friends are listening to but I mostly use the mobile app. That is the only thing really missing in my opinion. Please make that happen. Could also be a new way of interaction (friends directly see in what kind of mood ur in) + there's over 300 votes, and they probably all just registered to the community to make this happen (at least I did)

Tenshi

Why can we only see the last song our friends listened to and not the current song they're listening to? Can it be fixed? And what if we can see the people that are listening to our songs like some sort of pop up message saying, "Angel is listening to your song"(The song you're listening to at the moment), sort of like WhatsApp "check marks" or something and you can set yourself invisible if you want to too. Just an idea.

I don't understand why you would remove features from the mobile platform. It seems counterintuitive to offer different services because someone is on a different device. You create false expectations on one hand, and lower expectations on the other. At least you develop for Linux, and the Linux features mirror Windows. **bleep**! Please don't remove features. I hope I didn't give you any ideas...

Jackdaw12

I hope this happens! Many people only use Spotify on their phone, so it would we nice to have a friend feed on the mobile app. 

AmarantaBuendia

I would love to have the friend feed on the mobile app too!! Hope we can get it soon! 🙂

Maud2001

Please make this happen. People have wanted this for years now. It's not that hard, Spotify

Yes, I support this idea as well! I would love for friend feed to be implemented on mobile as well:)