Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile][Friend Feed] Friends Activity on Mobile

Can Spotify impliment a way (like on Mac/PC) to see what everyone else is listening too, for iPhone/Galaxy? I'm interested in seeing other people's taste and more than likely, loving the song a lot. Also, in the process, seeing if that user is online listening, or how long ago they were listening. I would REALLY like to see that on a, hopefully, close by App Update.

Updated on 2019-05-23

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea!

We're keeping this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks.

Comments
Danifie23

Please make this happen... we’ve been waiting for a while now. 

DarkStern

I have never seen a second brand that has ignored the customer experience before.

Craigk101

Great idea. This should be implemented

steaders99

Why has this not happened yet? Clearly it is a feature that users want and I’m sure there’s thousands of users who aren’t even aware of the feature (because they only use mobile) but would love it. It’s a great way to share and discover new music and gives music streaming a valuable social aspect. It even connected me with someone halfway across the world last week and we ended up having a lovely conversation about music during lockdown. THIS IS SO IMPORTANT AND VALUABLE, PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN SPOTIFY!! 

Rory_3m

do you plan on adding this update soon? It has been 5 years since the poll was posted 

Zucchinni

Why is this still not yet implemented?

_lauren__kosy93

Yes! I would love to see the Spotify mobile app update to where it shows Friends Activity as well. Please listen to your users Spotify and get started on this! 

lukestroh

I can't believe this is still not a thing, it's 2020 and people still want this feature on mobile!

jamesphan2015

Give your subscribers what they want!!!! At the end of the day, they are the ones paying you.

Dlynch0822

How has there not been a single real update on this for 5 years? That’s crazy. Might as well can the idea if every few years we just get a “no immediate plans” update.