[Mobile] Headphones: Triple Press for previous Song

Go to previous song when I triple press my headset button. So I don't have to take my phone out every time I want to go back. It's just a small thing that gets annoying over time.

Updated on 2018-06-25

Marked as new idea.

Comments
Eugene_0427

I totally agree on this.

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2018-06-25

Marked as new idea.

Zambiblasian1
Casual Listener

Please just do it.

muehf

This cannot be to hard to implement. and it's a basic feature of a music player. Please try to do this soon.

Zambiblasian1
Casual Listener

Just do it, for god's sake. If music players made by amateur programmers can do it, what are you waiting for? It cannot be difficult for you to implement, and what in the world do you gain by not doing it?

msrodoski

This is not a new idea. This functionality exists on other versions of Spotify, notably the iOS version. The lack of triple-click functionality is a bug. And it's been brought to your attention for YEARS at this point.

FIX IT. NOW.

lilianabi

"@msrodoski wrote:

This is not a new idea. This functionality exists on other versions of Spotify, notably the iOS version. The lack of triple-click functionality is a bug. And it's been brought to your attention for YEARS at this point.

FIX IT. NOW."

I also don't get it!!! It's NOT an idea, this function worked on the previous versions and stopped working in this last one! So it's a bug you should fix, not a favor you are doing !

Orgiutas

It is a shame.

I bought family subscription, to have my son use this instead of youtube, etc., telling him, it is nore convenient. Now he told me he dislikes it, and does not use it, as it is unconvenient without being able to rewind a song.

I might have to cancel my subscription because of this.

Please check previous (already several times reposted) ideas with the same content. They are still gathering likes,  try to summarize them, and thrn you'll see, you're loosing people on this.

4o4error
Regular

needs to be done yers ago, i will cancle my spotifypremium due to this

Bread4days247

SOLVED: 

I figured out that the only way you can triple press is if you have headphones with their own software like Bose soundsport wireless because they recognize a triple press as a previous track button before it is sent to the spotify app and it works. So If you want to do this then get headphones with their own software.