Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile] Listening History On Mobile

On the Desktop client it is possible to view your listening history (Play Queue > History), this functionality should be added to the mobile applications too.

It could be added very nicely into the new "Me" tab on iOS:

IMG_0212.PNG

Updated on 2021-04-05

Hey folks,

Thanks for your support and patience while we're looking into this 🙂

Happy to confirm you should now have the option to access your listening history on mobile too.

Take a look here if you'd like to know more.

Cheers!

Comments
dadiot

Did this gain any traction, maybe in other form? It's meanwhile 2017 ...

Any update to a history function? thx

reybd03

Necro bump. should be a thing already.

nlandrev

No update on this after 3 years???

The_Alfies

Wonderful idea!

caitod

I listen extensively to "Your Release Radar" and it drives me crazy that I can't find out the names of those songs on Friday morning after the playlist refresh. Because I use the mobile app while I'm driving, I can't add a song to a playlist or my library in the moment I hear it. If I forget to go back through the playlist after I've parked and explicitly add each song I like, it's actually impossible to find those songs again.  Taking away a user's ability to find music they like is kinda counter to the overall objectives of the platform. Please please please add history to the mobile app or at least display multiplatform stream history in the desktop app

kristianp1

2014?  I guess this isn't going to happen.

CraigIW

I suggest everyone contact Spotify via social media about this. Their inaction is ridiculous. I got a response from them on Twitter saying they do look at the forums but more public exposure of users' ire about this is the only thing that might work at this point.

dadiot
whatswrongwithu

Any chances to implement this feature in the nearest future?

Miyaspot

Please add this for Android! If I'm biking and hear a cool song it's super frustrating not to be able to find it!