Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile] Listening History On Mobile

On the Desktop client it is possible to view your listening history (Play Queue > History), this functionality should be added to the mobile applications too.

It could be added very nicely into the new "Me" tab on iOS:

IMG_0212.PNG

Updated on 2021-04-05

Hey folks,

Thanks for your support and patience while we're looking into this 🙂

Happy to confirm you should now have the option to access your listening history on mobile too.

Take a look here if you'd like to know more.

Cheers!

Comments
jvollrath1

What a joke 4 years later no progress.

Argus_Vidicon

On the Desktop client it is possible to view your listening history (Play Queue > History).

I find the Desktop client retains what you are in fear of.  I hope you haven't "JUST LISTENED TO THE-SONG-OF-MY-LIFE TO FIND OUT THAT I CANT GO BACK TO KNOW WHICH SONG WAS IT!"

If Android is you're only connection, then you may experience difficulties. Hey one more reminder about another meaningful thread https://goo.gl/AR7hNi

I've finally decided that the benefits of Spotify outweigh the disappointments.  I use a mix of the PC software and Android. I also make use of Google Home Mini, and Google Chromecast Audio devices.

When I "hear the song of my life" I add it to a play-list called "Good Songs".  Then I listen to a station based off of the play list.

Best wishes for everyone in finding a way.

GrooveZero

My kids and I were really digging this one track on my Discover Weekly Playlist. I thought I saved it to another playlist but I guess I didn't. After the playlist updated it was gone. I only listened to it on Moble. My music stopped scrobbling to lastfm 2 weeks ago. There's no spotify posts on my Facebook page. I guess that song is gone forever.

Why is this only a desktop feature when more than half of the whole world does everything on moble?

dasanayaka

Yes please!

I'd also like the desktop client to show history from songs I play on my mobile app.

I almost exclusively use the mobile app, tried to view my history and saw a post saying you could only do this in the desktop version, opened that, and got "you have no songs in history".

notpleased2

Why has this not been done? It's been like 5 years... really............................ CMON.

Thisisnotkate

Please add this. Its drive me crazy that I can't look up the song order I played on my phone when I pay a monthly fee for this service. 

WillyPeters

Argus_Vidicon, your information is not correct. If I go to my mac, choose play queue, history, like you suggest, it says: empty. That is not what we are talking about. Your information is not very helpful. Nice to know that it does not bother you because you found other solutions, but that does not answer my question.

Argus_Vidicon
WillyPeters, I tried to delete this whole thread.  I wish I could, just so I don't have to hear from you.
I think I figured out how to unscribe from it.  You should do the same ASAP WillyPeters.
WillyPeters
Yes, Argus_Vidicon, please do: please unsubscribe and liberate us from your useless and agressive contributions. I see no need to follow your orders at my address.
WhyNeedAcccount

How is this still not a thing? If I hear a song I like on my drive home, I have no way of finding it.