Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile] Listening History On Mobile

On the Desktop client it is possible to view your listening history (Play Queue > History), this functionality should be added to the mobile applications too.

It could be added very nicely into the new "Me" tab on iOS:

IMG_0212.PNG

Updated on 2021-04-05

Hey folks,

Thanks for your support and patience while we're looking into this 🙂

Happy to confirm you should now have the option to access your listening history on mobile too.

Take a look here if you'd like to know more.

Cheers!

Comments
Tikcay
Finally! I hope they ARE listening. This has taken way too long.
dadiot

Wow 🤩 thanks for the update, while the world is in turmoil Spotify is getting things done 🙂

ycvwxjowoghq33j

What we have right now is search history thats good and all but ut will be amazingly good if there was a listening history, not full history maybe a day or two or a week whatever is feasible

gapspot

Guys, this is not the only music streaming service on the planet.
I've waited a few years, first happily and patiently, at some point really annoyed for being stone-walled with this humble feature request by what advertises itself to be an agile unicorn company, then feeling really frustrated, having no explanation why, why, why they wouldn't give us something that can easily be implemented and gives so much value to the users.

But then, I just moved on, did a market analysis and picked my new music streamer.

I'm happy and I won't look back. 
👋 

ycvwxjowoghq33j
Would be helpful if you can mention that app
AdamDam

I'm glad that Spotify is considering this idea! Sometimes I'm away from my computer, listening to music on Spotify using my mobile device, and have forgotten what songs I was listening to earlier. Oftentimes I can check my scrobbles on Last.fm to see my listening history, however when I'm listening on Private Session, the music doesn't scrobble to Last.fm; so I think it would be great to be able to be able to view listening history on the mobile app.

psd-_t48mmxy
What service did you end up choosing instead?
arjunyg

Another chapter in the book of “dead simple, slam-dunk ideas Spotify sits on for SEVEN YEARS” because their product management team is just a monkey in a human costume. Do your job, would you?

ctacka

No history on iOS. 7 years and still not implemented. How come, Spotify?

Peggers

Fix that to listning history over all your platforms. It makes no sense to have a separate list. 

If you want to differentiate I would not think indexing is an issue since you probly already know on what device it is played. 

So one list, filter for desktop / mobile / device optional, within your account.

Think outside the mobile only desktop only box.