Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile] Lyrics on Mobile

Hi there!

It would be nice if i could see the lyrics at the same time or the least have some sort of access to it.Smiley Happy

Updated on 2021-11-18

Hey folks,

Thanks for your feedback on the Lyrics feature. We’ve heard you and we’re happy to announce Lyrics are here!

You can find Lyrics on Free and Premium for users across iOS and Android devices, desktop, gaming consoles, and TV.

To learn more about the roll out and how to access lyrics, view this announcement.

Cheers!

Comments
akashx10

Its a premium service and lyrics I think I'm gonna go back to Musicxmatch at least they have lyrics. Is this thread reaching to upper management? As Its here from 2012.

Staff
Status changed to: Good idea, vote for it

Updated on 2019-09-20

Hi everyone!

Thanks for bringing us your feedback in the Spotify Idea Exchange.

Please know your feedback is reaching the internal teams at Spotify, and they're aware of the votes around this idea. We'll continue to check out the comments here too.

If there are any updates, we'll let you know.

Thanks

I recently switched over to Apple Music because of this after an odd "story". I'm very much so a visual learner so I've come to like songs over the years based off melody rather than lyrics. When Apple Music released their live lyrics feature with iOS 13 this has been a complete game changer as for the first time I'm actually following along with the lyrics and staying enaged in the Apple Music app while reading them. It's given me such an awesome way to connect with songs now as I'm no longer just concerned with how a song "sounds". I'm now able to connect with lyrics as a dominant visual learner. 

Rich57

This is crazy...amazon has lyrics + auto synch built into their App. This is the digital age to do anything and seems to me Spotify is choosing not to develop this. Spotify should be doing the same and I should not have to figure out to link other apps. Example if I use my iPhone with airpods you can’t get lyrics because SoundHound Can’t heat anything playing...sooo dumb!.  That feature Behind the Lyrics is not useful at all and nobody uses it especially when is only applies to select songs.  Don’t be surprised if more of us jump to amazon music and Spotify loses more mkt share. Where is the “user experience”?

power

Yes I will like to see lyrics on Spotify 

Gggggp

Hello,

Please add a lyrics option to each song. I think it enhances the whole experience with Spotify. That’s the only thing I miss about Apple Music. They had the lyrics option. So please look into it because I know a lot of friends that agree with me but won’t actually come and comment on here. It’s not fun having to leave the Spotify app to go on a different app to read lyrics and understand what we are listening to, so not getting the full Spotify music experience. So please consider. 

Thanks, 

Lyric Enthusiasts. 

sniperman23

I do NOT want to see a story, please show me JUST the lyrics. Make it configurable, please. Cannot stress this enough! 

larswarnken

wow 8 years passed and there's still no proper lyrics feature 🙂

Yes add the real time synced lyrics

ywluohao

the lyrics was in my phone last week, but gone today!