Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile] Lyrics on Mobile

Hi there!

It would be nice if i could see the lyrics at the same time or the least have some sort of access to it.Smiley Happy

Updated on 2021-11-18

Hey folks,

Thanks for your feedback on the Lyrics feature. We’ve heard you and we’re happy to announce Lyrics are here!

You can find Lyrics on Free and Premium for users across iOS and Android devices, desktop, gaming consoles, and TV.

To learn more about the roll out and how to access lyrics, view this announcement.

Cheers!

Comments
Its just lazy. Come on, just do it. Stop with this blablabla. Just implement it asap
ArunK

Tthis would be a good addtion to Spotify mobile. As I use windows phone 8. It would be great to see this feature on spotify for windows phone

Yakk

@puntaeuropa

You say shazam is the only workaround.

How do you use it? With headphones or without headphones?

I tried with headphones but it seems shazam doesn't recognise sound going to the headphones, it only recognise sound coming into the mic.

Unless there is a trick there, I'm stuck: shazam does not work, as long as you use headphones..

JPili

YES PLEASE! I've been wanting this feature on the iOS app ever since I got the app. Integrated lyrics would be sooooo useful.

ana6285

thank you puntaeuropa!!! I'm so happy now I can see the lyrics 🙂

Tunewiki, for now, works great for me. Better yet, Spotify should buy TuneWiki and integrate it. 🙂
Ribbercage

If they did this and even made it a premium only feature they would really expand. It would set them apart from anyone else and this feature would be used to much!! I want it to play in real time and change with each song and not be messed with or shut off. Make it happen already and you'll come back, thank me and maybe offer me a job lol!!

blueyes

Hi guys,

this is Max from musiXmatch, there are some options on Android where by playing on Spotify you can get automatic notification by musiXmatch (you have to install it).

On iOS no option at the moment.

We're currently working with Spotify to make what you asked happening.

Stay tuned.

thanks

ell
musixmatch only display full length lyrics for spotify. my only hope is to get sync/integrated lyrics while the song is playing.
Jmartrat
Any update on this? It will be really appreciated!! Please implement it!!!