Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile] Lyrics on Mobile

Hi there!

It would be nice if i could see the lyrics at the same time or the least have some sort of access to it.Smiley Happy

Updated on 2021-11-18

Hey folks,

Thanks for your feedback on the Lyrics feature. We’ve heard you and we’re happy to announce Lyrics are here!

You can find Lyrics on Free and Premium for users across iOS and Android devices, desktop, gaming consoles, and TV.

To learn more about the roll out and how to access lyrics, view this announcement.

Cheers!

Comments
t1mmen

For years, I keep revisiting this thread, and for years, I keep being disappointed. Le sigh, Spotify, this is embarrassing for you.

adam101001

Bring back lyrics!!

ginnhole

Behind The Lyrics stil doesn't work. And I'm tired of this. PLEASE FIX IT!!!! I TRIED EVEYRTHING Y'ALL SAID. AND I'M SICK OF THIS! have good day...

@sarunr wrote:

Hi there!

It would be nice if i could see the lyrics at the same time or the least have some sort of access to it.Smiley Happy

Magickly

Yes lyrics missing. Seriously lacking

Basic feature for most music apps

Hate Genius behind the lyrics

Damonmorder

Lyrics, especially read as you go lyrics is the single thing missing for me from Spotify. Disappointing, even if just a premium feature, it's not something Spotify is not focusing on to keep up with its competition .

leeleeNY

Not sure if its an Apple XR issue or a Spotify issue... but I can no longer swipe up to see the Behind the Lyrics feature which is really annoying coz I actually liked learning about some trivia about the song/band/artist or the lyrics.

marquardi

I think this feature doesn’t exist anymore - even though Spotify still advertises it here: https://support.spotify.com/is/using_spotify/features/can-i-see-lyrics-on-spotify/

Quite disappointing. 

Yugi1

If Spotify are going to push the agenda to use Genius, why not just come to an agreement to integrate it fully into the Spotify app where one can opt to see the lyrics or behind the music info.  

thecrimsonwar

Since Apple is releasing iOS 13 its music app is getting real time lyrics playback and it would nice if Spotify would compete against Apple Music and implement a similar feature. The community will not be disappointed.

akashx10

We don't want to know the history of lyrics we want lyrics. Please get on it.