Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile] Lyrics on Mobile

Hi there!

It would be nice if i could see the lyrics at the same time or the least have some sort of access to it.Smiley Happy

Updated on 2021-11-18

Hey folks,

Thanks for your feedback on the Lyrics feature. We’ve heard you and we’re happy to announce Lyrics are here!

You can find Lyrics on Free and Premium for users across iOS and Android devices, desktop, gaming consoles, and TV.

To learn more about the roll out and how to access lyrics, view this announcement.

Cheers!

Comments
Captlou69

So we have been huge advocates for Spotify for a long time.  I love the music service and as an early innovator I want to stay with Spotify.  Having said this, if Spotify doesn’t have simple features that other services have like lyrics, it is hard to stay with them....  Come on Spotify at least tell us when the feature will come to Canada and the US before we all leave.  My wife started a Deezer free trial because she wanted to see the lyrics....  Why would you help your competition by not adding this feature.  Hope to remain a Spotify customer,  but unfortunately I may not have a choice.

Mihalis1

spotify stopped showing  lyrics and music and iu reinstalled but it dont worked

hlaraujo

It’s such a shame that this feature was announced 5 months ago as being officially released on those selected regions, but even then some people do not get it in their accounts and Spotify team says it’s still in test. Seems like false advertisement and it sucks because Spotify has so much potential against their competitors.

querta

It's a potty that such a good service don't have this option. Songs lyrics are testing for half a year and still hasn't been released! We have Deezer with lyrics forfamous tracks, we have Yandex music with lyrics for all tracks. Let's see if Spotify catches up with its competitors.

josespenan

For me lyrics on mobile are game changer!!! I used to have it and now I don't and will switch to YouTube premium... As me 8 of my friends... So let me know when you keep the thing that sell me the idea... Actually I feel kind of stole... I have lyrics > I pay > You took me lyrics... and yes mainly this is about hearing music but for me free was ok until lirycs... Sooo

Mzkhale

Hi, I want to read lyrics when I’m listening music. I can’t leave from Apple Music because of that. I think with lyrics Spotify will be one and only. 

Lyrical23

Add lyrics or I'll be forced to switch to Apple Music! Please!!

antadrew

Slow updates on problems like these will be the the fall to your fame,spotify. Your competitors has began perfecting their apps, and you can’t even put lyrics on your premium users. This has turned into disappointment for me

verospotified42

Hello,

Please add lyrics for premium users  and make a difference from now ! This is a basic feature that should be guaranteed for paid plans !

Thanks !

carlos-ruiz

spotify is so behind deezer on this, I wonder how many users are lost just because there are not decent lyrics, is that hard to have a partnership with musixmatch?

I just tried genius (which seems to be the actual partnership) and just very few english songs show the lyrics (with no way to see the complete lyrics, and interrupting the lyrics with notes all the time)

I tried musixmatch, and it doesn't work nice, I don't like having that bubble all the time, and after a while the connection seems to be lost.

Really, deezer is far far far ahead.