Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile] Lyrics on Mobile

Hi there!

It would be nice if i could see the lyrics at the same time or the least have some sort of access to it.Smiley Happy

Updated on 2021-11-18

Hey folks,

Thanks for your feedback on the Lyrics feature. We’ve heard you and we’re happy to announce Lyrics are here!

You can find Lyrics on Free and Premium for users across iOS and Android devices, desktop, gaming consoles, and TV.

To learn more about the roll out and how to access lyrics, view this announcement.

Cheers!

Comments
Miki666

Yeah, It'll be very nice to have musiXmatch integrated on Spotify.

blueyes

check out new musixmatch app on spotify desktop

https://open.spotify.com/app/musixmatch

Schermata 2014-06-10 alle 12.59.21.png

meahtenoha
Status changed to: Good idea, vote for it

felipegri

Soooo, how is this going?

This is a post from ‎09-05-2012, almost 2 years have passed!

Still waiting.

waiting.jpg

Hobo727
SHAZAM app works (on iphone5) - listens to song playing on Spotify, id's it, pulls it up including lyrics. Promise.
Socke_ftw
I've got a solution. It's Not perfect though. Install Soundhound, go to the settings and somewhere there you should find an option where there Google Play or Amazon Music should be mentioned. Now click it and you should find Spotify in there. After changing this option you can scan the music you're listening to and you will get the lyrics to that song. Sometimes even synced lyrics! It's a bit work to get your lyrics but still it is something. I did this on Android so I can't tell if it is also working on iOS or not. I hope that it also works for other so you have a solution until Spotify comes up with an integrated solution.
iMestie

Any news of something integrated in the Spotify app itself?

niimaikun

news? it is very strange that for years we ask you a simple thing and we ignored...

Crystar16

Been a while, has anything happened? I would love to see spotify show the lyrics via on iphone app! beats switching around and having to be premium member. And it makes listening and enjoying the music so much easier!! Please make this happen!

Sebasord

I don't know if I am into something obvious, but in my experience, using iOS (iPhone & iPad) in a mobile way is always with earphones or headphones. The thing is that any of the apps recomended (including Tunewiki and Musicmatch), need to hear the music through the mic to Id. They do not work with jack plugged in. They should. Otherwise, you need to disconnect it. I don't know any people walking, running, at any outdoor activity, listening to their device with native speakers and trying to sing the lyrics. As for me, I can not hear almost nothing.