Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile][Music] Bring Back Albums' Length

Spotify removes albums' length in the last update. Vote to bring it back!

Updated on 2019-06-25

Hey folks,

Thanks for adding your vote to this idea. 

You can find the album length by heading to the Album page and swiping the album cover to reveal the name of the artist and the album length. On Desktop, the run time will appear at the top of the album page. 

We hope this clears things up!

Thanks,

Comments
GrawlixL

It's frustrating that the only official comment we have "Marked as a new idea :)" No, it's not a new idea, it's an incredibly basic feature that already existed, and literally no one had a problem with. Removing it *only* irritated customers.

Livie01

I want the tracklists back. I can't see what songs are on an album anymore.

ListenToGlobal

I agree, seeing how long an album is is really useful. Voted!

TomLegend
Status changed to: Implemented

Updated on 2019-06-25

Hey folks,

Thanks for adding your vote to this idea. 

You can find the album length by heading to the Album page and swiping the album cover to reveal the name of the artist and the album length. On Desktop, the run time will appear at the top of the album page. 

We hope this clears things up!

Thanks,

pianomanca10

why are there only shakespeare's famous plays in german? can we get some versions in english???

wigan2000

Album length seems to have disappeared again in the 8.5.26 IOS version.

Can we have it back please?

lilitu93

It disappeared again for me on iOS 8.5.25.760. It was literally there a couple of hours ago, so I think it disappeared without a true update. Please bring it back again.

Hampster

Also on iOS, along with album length disappearing,  I also  can’t access album art  so no seeing it that way.

aspack

Echoing other users, it disappeared. Please bring it back... again.

brianhoelting3k

iOS  lovers ion 8.5.19.947 does not show album lengths as well. Bring it back! Since this ticket is already marked “implemented” is this the proper channel to bring this up? Do we need to start a new thread?