[Mobile][Music] Bring back “appears on”

Y’all took the “featured on” off of the artist pages on mobile. On desktop it’s labelled “appears on.” That was THE way I found new music and way I access some of my favorite songs that aren’t otherwise listed on the artists page. Plz bring it back!

Updated on 2019-03-17

Marked as a new idea. Thanks for bringing your ideas to the Community :)

Related Ideas

Comments
Diznyland

I was more upset by the removal of this feature than any other change they have ever made to this app. (It made me PHYSICALLY frustrated when I clicked and clicked and couldn't find it anywhere!) 

It's the only way I would find new artists and music I ACTUALLY like since their algorithm isn't all that great.

I do pay for premium and I feel like this cheapens my experience. I don't want to pay for Spotify to push their own agenda down my throat and only promote mainstream artists and music. Please bring it back. I don't want to pay for a service that doesn't listen to their customers.

Cameltelex

I’m glad you wrote about this! Like you I discovered a lot of new artists and songs through this feature. Hopefully this gains some traction and they bring the feature back.

augdane

YES PLEASE!  The appears on section is essential for finding music on compilations and was one of the MAIN reasons I used Spotify instead of other streaming platforms. Please bring it back!!!!

Energytrap3001
Casual Listener

Why do you guys remove features no one complained about. You should be able to go to a artists page & see all the tracks he was featured on. You also got rid of the playlist the artis made to give their listeners. It’s ridiculous we need 50 likes to get this basic feature back. ARTIST FEATURES SHOULD BE ON THEIR PAGE!

Energytrap3001
Casual Listener

P.s (for example) There is a tons of pages of artist like “Geologic of The Blue Scholars” or 9 different “Cise Star” accounts that was not their official page just would show 1 or 2 of their features but now cause you don’t display that it’s just a blank page. Lots of artist expecally underground ones because Spotify is so big it’s hard to categorize them on the right page but now it’s hard to find their featured music. Bring it back! We should be able to see Artist music. This shouldn’t be a problem.

blahsi
Roadie

This is something I didn't like about Amazon and Apple Music when I tried those in the past. If Spotify is going the same route, I may as well cancel and switch to one of them since the user experience is becoming identical. Why make this change?

Rock Star 10
Rock Star 10
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-03-17

Marked as a new idea. Thanks for bringing your ideas to the Community :)