[Mobile] Option to customize Your Daily Drive

Just got a playlist called "Your Daily Drive". So far, it's great because it mixes in news-like podcast snippets inbetween suggested songs.

However, it'd be great to mark a podcast as 'do not play again' or 'dislike' so it doesn't show up or similar podcasts don't appear. 

It would also like to love/like songs that appear, as well as the ability to complete skip a podcast if its something I'm less interested in. Podcast runs similar to normal podcast, but I feel that this is a different experience (and a catered one), we should have more freedom to skip/like/love/dislike to make this experience improve over time.

Thank you!

Updated on 2019-07-12

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange!

We've marked this as a new idea--we've also updated the title to clarify what you're requesting for other users.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Thanks!

Comments
brandon__bauer

I completely agree. There are some songs that appear for example that I am not a big fan of and do not want to see in my playlist, but there is no option to help the AI avoid the song.

Magaman
Casual Listener

Will agree on this, amazing consept I like it, but, the news content isn'e being provided from sources I'd like. WOuld be great to have the ability to tune what sources are being used for the news/podcast content. Music is spot on, probably due to all the data they have on my habbits already.

Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-07-12

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange!

We've marked this as a new idea--we've also updated the title to clarify what you're requesting for other users.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Thanks!