Announcements

[Mobile] Option to directly save image for in-app image campaigns (such as My Forever Favorites)

There should be an option to directly save the image for mobile in-app image campaigns such as the My Forever Favorites campaign that just went live in the mobile app.

I am using the iOS Spotify app and the only options are to share the image to your social media accounts such as

• Instagram Stories (What if I want to post to regular Instagram, but not stories?)
  • Facebook (posts to Facebook Stories and not regular Facebook like it says)
  • Snapchat
  • Twitter
  • Messages (only sends a link to playlist, there is no image included)

There is no option to directly save the image. The only way to save the image is to share on Twitter and then save the image from your tweet on Twitter.

Some say they had a download option in the Android app, but I did not see one in the iOS app.

Also, this isn't the main idea I am posting, but what if I want to post to regular Instagram, but not stories? What if I want to post to Facebook regularly and not post to stories? The Facebook option is mislabeled. Also there is no way to include the image in a text message, you can only send the link to the playlist. Being able to just save the image directly and then post it or send in a message on whatever platform you want of your choosing would solve this problem. There is already a hidden option in the more option to just copy the link to the playlist. There should also be an option to save the image.

More sharing and saving options for in-app campaigns like this would be nice

Link to My Forever Favorites campaign: http://open.spotify.com/forever-favorites

IMG_8009.PNG

IMG_7996.JPG

Updated on 2020-09-15

Marked as new idea.

Comments
Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2020-09-15

Marked as new idea.