[Mobile][Other] Album cover quality improvements

I just recently discovered that music cover arts in Apple Music are way higher quality/resolution than the ones on Spotify, I think you should look into this and try to improve the quality of the cover arts because having a quality cover art just adds to the experience more than you think. I've attached an example of the same cover art, one from Apple Music and one from Spotify. As you can see, the AM music one is way higher quality than the Spotify one. This example is just one of many that I've noticed and I think it's good that you look into it and better the quality.

(Spotify is the ones with the brown background, while Apple Music is the one with the white)

4AC32E3F-1AA6-4F58-B4D1-B0BDE8874FB4.jpg
1C89142E-F48E-4C1E-9AC1-A1EB41586B74.jpg

Updated on 2020-02-15

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea - we've also edited slightly the title of your idea to make your suggestion more clear to other users.

Keep in mind that album art uploaded on Spotify should meet the requirements here.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Comments
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2020-02-15

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea - we've also edited slightly the title of your idea to make your suggestion more clear to other users.

Keep in mind that album art uploaded on Spotify should meet the requirements here.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.