[Mobile][Other] Bring back the countdown/elapsed time of a song on the Apple watch app

Spotify app used to have a countdown (or elapsed time) of a song played. This feature has been recently removed. As many of the fitness instructors mentioned in this post ( https://community.spotify.com/t5/iOS-iPhone-iPad/Spotify-app-on-Apple-Watch-iOS-13-or-watchOS6-0-doe... ), we use the spotify app to teach a fitness class. It helps us to keep track of the time and when to start counting down. I can see this feature being an important feature to the spotify community and a differentiator with other music streaming provider. Personally, this is my reason to pick spotify over apple music. Please consider to bring back this feature.  

Please vote below to bring back this feature.

test.JPG

Updated on 2019-10-30

Marked as a new idea and edited the title slightly to make it easier to find via search.

Comments
AmyKarasick
Regular
  • Not on mine. All updated as of an hour ago. 
ldein
Visitor

My watch does not show this change. Are you talking about the display on your Apple Watch or on the App??

AmyKarasick
Regular

I had to do an iOS update and then update the app. I also restarted my watch and phone. Then I can see the elapsed song time on my watch! 

ldein
Visitor

Great, thanks.