[Mobile][Partnership] Approve 432 Player app with Spotify integration

Dear Spotify,

We are the 432hz community, there’s an app, called 432Player, that successfully integrated the Spotify SDK with their app in order to play the music in the 432hz tuning (a tiny but significant difference for us), which is the we enjoy consuming music.

We understand that this is a niche and not too many people around the world are in need of this feature and thus No Need to add this to the original Spotify app. Therefore all we (the 432hz community) are kindly asking is Please grant the developers of the 432player app who Already SUCCEEDED in doing this the approval to go ahead and publish the app for us so we can all enjoy Spotify in our highest form.

We know they were in contact with you but eventually they didn’t get an approval, but we are hoping that if you see enough of us who truly want this you might consider allowing one more time for an app of this nature to integrate with Spotify.

We understand that Spotify presents tracks as they are meant to be heard by the Artist. As such, Spotify won't implement a feature that would change the tuning of a song for them - as this would go against how they intended their music to be presented.

With that said no artist in any field can control how an audience perceives and experiences their content, whether thats through special headphones, an external music equaliser, pitch shifter or any other circumstance.

You can email the 432Player Team at: contact[@]appums.com

Here's a link to the 432player app: Website

Much love and appreciation,

432-small.png

Related Ideas

Comments
Status changed to: New Idea

Hey @f9pqdtoo4ocqaaz

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We've now marked this as a new idea. Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Thanks!

Meherad007

Please, please, please let us get what we want this time...432hz! 🙏🏼:two_hearts::growing_heart:

Kimari1111
Visitor

Yes! Lets make it happen!

kastropolis
Visitor

I’m in, baby!!

Bràhman
Visitor

432 for the win!

Quechero
Visitor

We really need a change! We want to listen to all music in our favorite way of instrumental tuning - 432 Hz tuning for A4 pitch. 

om1111
Visitor

My two favorite music apps, in one? With the music playing at the frequency harmonious to life? Yes please!

Thank you Spotify for considering approval for this idea. :)

victoryrose
Visitor

Please let this happen, spotify + 432 would be amazing. It’s such a small but significant difference to our music listening experience. 

spotmebg
Visitor

I am a paying customer if you want to keep me in spotify premium you must work with this app cuz i want to listen to my music on 432 hz formats