[Mobile][Partnership] Approve 432 Player app with Spotify integration

Dear Spotify,

We are the 432hz community, there’s an app, called 432Player, that successfully integrated the Spotify SDK with their app in order to play the music in the 432hz tuning (a tiny but significant difference for us), which is the we enjoy consuming music.

We understand that this is a niche and not too many people around the world are in need of this feature and thus No Need to add this to the original Spotify app. Therefore all we (the 432hz community) are kindly asking is Please grant the developers of the 432player app who Already SUCCEEDED in doing this the approval to go ahead and publish the app for us so we can all enjoy Spotify in our highest form.

We know they were in contact with you but eventually they didn’t get an approval, but we are hoping that if you see enough of us who truly want this you might consider allowing one more time for an app of this nature to integrate with Spotify.

We understand that Spotify presents tracks as they are meant to be heard by the Artist. As such, Spotify won't implement a feature that would change the tuning of a song for them - as this would go against how they intended their music to be presented.

With that said no artist in any field can control how an audience perceives and experiences their content, whether thats through special headphones, an external music equaliser, pitch shifter or any other circumstance.

You can email the 432Player Team at: contact[@]appums.com

Here's a link to the 432player app: Website

Much love and appreciation,

432-small.png

Comments

Please, Spotify! Let this happen, don't be evil! Your service is good, but it can be much better if you just allow this!

user-removed
Not applicable

please add 432hz app 🙂 so I can use Spotify more rather than youtube or any other platform to listen to 432hz music and I'm already subscribed to premium plan so 😉

Visitor

Please spotify add a 432hz section!

Also waiting for this app a lot as a premium member...

Regular

this 432hz hoax thing is one of the most bizarre conspiracy theories i've ever come across.

if you want to pitch shift / distort the music, i'm sure there's any number of DSP programs/driver settings which will do it for you

if you want it to sound better, get spotify to replace Vorbis with Opus already, it's a drag-and-drop replacement that makes the files smaller and the audio quality higher. it's so suited to web streaming that even youtube (250kb/s opus) has borderline better quality audio than spotify these days

This is what a wanted.

Visitor

Please let this happen!

Regular

I really hope none of you guys have spent money on this stuff. The "correct" frequency for a note is a cultural thing anyway. No one who believes this stuff wasn't raised on western music and posssibly too much TEL

If you you want to slow down your music by 432/440 by less than 2% might I suggest moving to a recreational use state?

Visitor

Please lets make this happen!!! Peace & Love