Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile][Playlists] Bring back number of songs in a playlist

The old mobile interface used to show the number of songs in the playlists section. The updated version has removed this feature, which I find quite useful. 

Updated on 2020-08-14

Hey folks,

We appreciate you coming to the Community, and adding your votes and comments to this idea.
We're setting this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement.

If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.
Thanks.

Comments
RiverLynn

Looking at the tags on this should sum up my comment.

Jamie_Pi

They removed it so they can reimplement it along with a 50% price hike to membership costs. They’ll probably also introduce an “economy plan” that costs the same as our current premium plan but includes ads. 
Expect further reduction in service quality because spotify only cares about their bottom line and will manipulate and exploit us at every possible **bleep**ing opportunity they can to squeeze money out of us then complain about “changing consumer habits” when the reality is they are pushing us around to justify the abhorrent actions they’ll take. 
Be on the lookout for more of these changes that seem stupid, they’re part of elaborate mind games they’re playing so they can spend as little as possible and provide us with the worst possible service while charging the absolute most they possibly can. 

Nightflyre9

**bleep**! Tell them how you REALLY feel.

may6v6

this got over a thousand upvotes and still they did not care..

Dustoyevsky

Don't know why I can't upvote this, but I do a lot of music research and during that it's useful to know at a glance how many songs are in certain playlists. Was shocked that this wasn't a feature! It seems so easy to implement too, especially from within the playlist view when you already have the tracks loaded.

LaurenWilson8

I definitely would like this back!! I have over 600 playlist and I’d like to  how many songs are in each one if you like Christian music please send me a message and I can send you my playlists if you’d like!! 😉

Anneonthecoast

It shouldn't have been removed in the first place. Bring it back.

warnold62

I'm having to use an older install of the app because I need to see how many songs are in my playlists while sorting them. This is partly because Spotify keeps pointing my playlist to different versions of the song without asking. So frustrating!

musicislove22

Ive NEVER seen the number of songs in a playlist untill last week. It was WONDERFUL! I could finally see how full each playlist was, and move some songs in lists too full. I thought this was a new feature! However its gone today, one week later. Why Spotify? Why wouldn't you want to be the best as far as yor customers are concerned?

Would actually pay more for this feature!

Qwertyspot

Please?