Announcements

[Mobile][Playlists] Font size option for playlist tracks

It is now impossible to see long track names in playlists on mobile devices - see attached photo. 

This makes Spotify unusable for classical music, where the name of the movement in each track appears at the end of a usually long name for the symphony or concert. 

Please add an option to change font sizes for track names in the Spotify app. 

Updated on 2020-09-12

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.
Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Comments
Visitor

i realised that this issue has been residing for a really long time according to similar posts like this. personally, i prefer smaller fonts and i would love to at least have the option to choose my desired font size. please fix this spotify. otherwise this would just be another useless post that people see and not have a solution to it. 

Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-10-10

Marked as new idea, which is a repost of this inactive idea.

Please check this related Idea:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Android-Playlists-bigger-text/idi-p/4821983

Visitor

Hi, the fonts in the android app are very small.i am 53 use a android phone  and cannot see the artist or some of the songs even, bring back larger font or just be able to adjust the them. I am a priemum member and am so frustrated with spotify thinking of leaving

Rock Star 12
Rock Star 12
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2020-09-12

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.
Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.