Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Keep the sort and filter options when Smart Shuffle/Enhance is on

The previous versions of Spotify let you sort and filter in your playlist, especially your liked songs, even when Smart Shuffle is on. I always have shuffle on and I have over 700 songs liked, I do not want to need to scroll through them to find one song to add to queue. Everything else seems great on Spotify. 

Updated on 2023-09-13

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos yet. In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However, this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to continue sharing it to get more kudos. Folks can still add their votes and comments in order to support it.

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here.

Comments
nnarrh

It is a big problem for me too. I have a playlist with ~2000 songs, and I have enhanced it. Now when I want to add one of the songs that came through enhancing to the playlist, I cannot scroll to find it to press the "+" button. So either search or adding "+" and "-" buttons somewhere near like or lyrics buttons would be very helpful.

Novy
Status changed to: New Suggestion

Updated on 2023-05-27

Hello and thanks for submitting your idea to the Idea Exchange!

We've gone ahead and marked this as a new suggestion. Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. We've also edited the title of your idea so that other users can find it easier and vote for it.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

Stevie_Wonder

Today I went searching for a liked song only to find there wasn’t any search feature available 

I thought there might have been a update so logged out 

When I logged back in I find that there’s now a Enhanced mode option 

Obviously I can switch between modes 

However

Why can’t there be a Search when in Enhanced mode?

m2gkxf1u6gz029kmg0h

If a playlist is not enhanced, one can search for specific songs, this makes things easier.

However when the playlist is enhanced there is no way to search for specific songs to add to queue. the sort feature also disables.

Luan
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes

Updated on 2023-09-13

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos yet. In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However, this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to continue sharing it to get more kudos. Folks can still add their votes and comments in order to support it.

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here.