[Mobile][Playlists] Song Artworks in all playlists

This functionality recently appeared in some playlists. I am talking about the small pictures next to each track, the artworks.

I have a visual memory, and the artworks are a very efficient way to find the music I'm looking for.

Deezer always made them appear in their app, but Spotify didn't. Now it is available in some specific playlists, I would really like to see it in every single playlist (and also in the saved songs).

See on the screenshots, there's a big difference between only letters and letters + images.

spotify_ui_screen.jpg

Updated on 2019-03-06

Marked as a new idea 

This is a repost of the following inactive idea

>> What happens to the idea I submitted?

Comments
Rock Star 11
Rock Star 11
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-03-06

Marked as a new idea 

This is a repost of the following inactive idea

>> What happens to the idea I submitted?

Rising Star 18 ardacebi
Rising Star 18

Fully agree.

03-ckyvl_ivh5
Roadie

**bleep** you spotify. New idea??? 2013-04-17!! New idea??? Seriously?

Captura de pantalla 2019-03-12 a las 20.42.30.pngCaptura de pantalla 2019-03-12 a las 20.42.38.png

textoraxel

It would be an amazing update.

Lanceluk21
Casual Listener

Yes, pls Spotify

Rock Star 11
Rock Star 11

@03-ckyvl_ivh5 This one regarding the mobile version only. 

As you can see the playlist "Tiki Torch" the author had mentioned have album art on mobile devices but don't have on desktop

textoraxel

Please do this, really.

OboeMel

This feature is CRUCIAL to me!  I'm a classical musician who is hoping to switch to Spotify from Google Music, which I've been using for years. My playlists often have many songs with very similar titles, or songs with titles so long they're impossible to read at a glance (or ones that don't even fit on the screen). Having the album artwork as a visual is crucial to my being able to find the desired song!  

Here's an example of the Google view (with the artwork) vs. the Spotify view (unusable).Google vs Spotify.jpg