[Mobile] Quick Private Session Toggle

I use Spotify a lot in the car via Android Auto but my young daughter usually ends up getting music choice so I inevitably end up filling my algorithms with nursery rhymes and Disney songs. As I'm driving switching to Private mode as it currently is isn't really an option. I'd love if a quick toggle was available in Car Mode/Android Auto/Carplay or it was available as a voice command.

Updated on 2019-07-16

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here

Comments
Spotify Legend
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-07-16

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here

I swcond this. In desktop mode it's a really easy button you just have to click. However, in Mobile you have to go through the whole settings menu. Come on Spotify!!!