Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile] Rearrange Playlists on Mobile

Please include an option for users to manually rearrange playlists on mobile. 

See attached picture for more details.

763E8E0D-C64C-438E-8920-FE0F1BDC089C.jpeg

Updated on 2021-06-07

Hey everyone,

Thanks for bringing us your feedback in the Spotify Idea Exchange.

Your suggestion has gathered the votes necessary and your feedback is now reaching the internal teams at Spotify. They're aware of the vote count and popularity of this idea. We'll continue to monitor and check out the comments here, too.

As soon as we have any updates on its status, we'll let you know.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Comments
TJames57

User functionality of playlists could be greatly improved by hold and drag ordering. Probably on the Song or Album thumbnail.

alexmarkham13

I’d like to arrange my playlists in a customised order. I don’t want my house music mixed up with my dnb music. It would be nice to drag playlists in an order I wish from top to bottom. I don’t know how Spotify still doesn't have this feature on iPhone to me it seems such a basic requirement when listening to music. 

AriDLC

so funny how this thread is years old and when the idea is so simple when it comes to basic ui design. The fact that this has not been added yet is mind-blowingly stupid. I didn't even know you could order your playlists until I opened spotify on my computer and was surprised that the playlists reordered on my phone.

GrimNotepad

agreed