Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile][Search] Alphabet scroll bar

I'm really missing the alphabet scroll bar for artists and songs on the iPhone Spotify app. Please return this feature!

Spiffy.jpg

Updated on 2019-09-17

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea!

The A-Z scroll bar is back on iOS, under the Artist tab on Your Library. 

We can see that there are users requesting this feature on Android too, so we'll keep the status as 'Not Right Now', so you can keep adding your votes. 

If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks

Comments
Cheyennenoe

Bring it back for liked/downloaded songs. That's where it really counts. 

dixielin

So when can we get the scroll bar back for songs? 

BaptAlex05

Also add it for the Liked Songs playlist please 😕

Jaggercat11

I think some other people have this same problem, but I couldn't locate any talk about solutions. For the best 2 weeks or so, I've been unable to scroll down my playlist to the songs I want to play.  Each and every single time I try to scroll down, it either jumps back up to the top or to some other page altogether!  I've been told that spotify and others are trying to force Windows 10 down our throats and are telling people installing that will solve the problem. B esides the simple fact that Windows 10 is pure **bleep**, I can't afford it. There has to be to be a better way. If not, I'll be cancelling.

Nehendrickson

I see that they added the alphabetical scroll to the artist page, cool cool. Why do my playlists not have this feature though? I have downloaded a great many songs! I really miss the alphabetical scroll, particularly on my liked songs playlist!!!

Michazl

Please bring this back for liked songs

Nokellys

The scroll bar being back under the ‘artists’ tab is really not useful at all. Having over a thousand songs it really is a pain to have to endlessly scroll just to get to a certain part of the alphabet. I miss the feature a lot and it’s making me consider switching to a different app.

Mattyboi91

Can the A-Z scroll bar be added back to Library or the now “Liked Songs” on iOS? That would be great! 🙂

ambria1

There’s need to be a scroll bar for the **bleep**ing songs!! wth were y’all on in order to remove a vital component within the app 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Timesss

I need the alphabet scroll bar back !!!