Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile] See all Songs on Artist Page

Dear spotify,

First of all, thanks for your awesome service! I really enjoy my premium account on my desktop and iPhone version and use it at home and wherever I go. However there's something that bothers me often while searching for a song, especially on the iPhone version.

I often search for a song of a specific artist. So I use the search function and reach the artist's page. Once there, the app only shows the 5 most popular songs of the artist. But often the song I'm looking for is not listed there (maybe nr 6 on the list or lower). Now I have the option of searching through the albums, which can be quite time consuming, or try to use the search function again and hope to find it with a more specific combination of words (provided that I know anything more than the artist's name).

Now every time I get to this I'm thinking why can't I tap a button ('see all songs') which allows me to see all the artist's songs in a list? That is something I'm looking for intuitively. On the desktop version, the list of 5 can be extended to 10 most popular, but also here I'm thinking: why only 10?! Actually, the list I'm looking for can be brought up by the app already by playing the first song (while not in shuffle mode) and tapping the playlist icon. This brings up the kind of list I would like to see: all the artists songs I can just browse through. Only now I'm playing the first song, which I didn't want to hear at all.

Preferably, I would want to be albe to sort the list in order of popularity or alphabet.

Cheers!

Updated on 2020-06-09

Hey,

We appreciate you coming to the Community, and adding your votes and comments to this idea.

We're keeping this idea marked as 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement.

If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.
Thanks!

Comments
absolutehype

I'd definitely like to see this, Spotify is great for recommending/discovering new artists but when I find one I can only see their top 5 tracks. I'd love the ability to shuffle play their songs, not spend 30 mins navigating their singles/albums where there are often duplicate tracks.

emmajemma33

It's very odd that Premium users are not able to see an interface of songs that are availble. This information is already stored under the artist profile, so I don't really understand why there isn't an option to see ALL songs from that artist instead of having to click every album to find a specific track. Very cumbersome to say the least!

Arnolddus

Please add a button “see all artists songs”. Please. Who wouldn’t use this feature? It’s basic. Needs to be there. I’ve been searching for it again and again and again. Please.

I'm literally leaving spotify over this. This is the dumbest thing ever to not have. To be able to see all song by am artist if pretty **bleep** basic a feature. Between this and the limit of liked songs I'm out.

d3_neux

This app sucks!!!! I hate that those simple functions, like this one, are not available.... I hate the fact that It takes an eternity to open the search box or just scroll MY DOWNLOADED SONGS when I'm OFFLINE... it makes no sense that such an app has such a primitive functionality... I HATE THE BEHIND THE LYRICS feature.... I WANT TO READ LYRICS, YOU DUMBASSES!!! the only reason to keep in this place is for the music... I miss the old days using player pro, sadly they do not have streaming otherwise I wouldn't be paying you money

HansenPhoto

Please add "5 more songs" on artist page of mobile app, it's very useful and I use it all the time on the desktop app!

Aspaz

I have the same exact issue on my Android device and it truly bothers me, it's the only thing I dislike about Spotify. Please give us a 'See All Songs' option! 😞 It would make my experience absolutely perfect! 

Petow23

People have been asking for this very basic feature for over 4 years now, and you haven't done anything. Why would you ever have an app without this feature. I'm about to switch services because this is absolutely insane. Do you guys even care about the feedback you get from users? Or are you raking in so much cash you don't **bleep** anymore?

vulcan9611
dump em, they don't care. google play music 100% better
Petow23

If I wasn't on a family plan that I don't pay for I would. I like Google and Pandora way more than Spotify. Hard to beat free though. It's tempting to shell out the money though.