Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile] See all Songs on Artist Page

Dear spotify,

First of all, thanks for your awesome service! I really enjoy my premium account on my desktop and iPhone version and use it at home and wherever I go. However there's something that bothers me often while searching for a song, especially on the iPhone version.

I often search for a song of a specific artist. So I use the search function and reach the artist's page. Once there, the app only shows the 5 most popular songs of the artist. But often the song I'm looking for is not listed there (maybe nr 6 on the list or lower). Now I have the option of searching through the albums, which can be quite time consuming, or try to use the search function again and hope to find it with a more specific combination of words (provided that I know anything more than the artist's name).

Now every time I get to this I'm thinking why can't I tap a button ('see all songs') which allows me to see all the artist's songs in a list? That is something I'm looking for intuitively. On the desktop version, the list of 5 can be extended to 10 most popular, but also here I'm thinking: why only 10?! Actually, the list I'm looking for can be brought up by the app already by playing the first song (while not in shuffle mode) and tapping the playlist icon. This brings up the kind of list I would like to see: all the artists songs I can just browse through. Only now I'm playing the first song, which I didn't want to hear at all.

Preferably, I would want to be albe to sort the list in order of popularity or alphabet.

Cheers!

Updated on 2020-06-09

Hey,

We appreciate you coming to the Community, and adding your votes and comments to this idea.

We're keeping this idea marked as 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement.

If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.
Thanks!

Comments
Dannythyuhh

Please put it in is has been 7 years already. It shouldn't be hard. When downloading illegal songs you could do this. Now i pay for a service only to wish they would take some of that money and use it for iplementing something as easy as this. Luckely some artist have made their own playlist with all of their songs. Which makes it more durable at least.

HitEmTrue

How many votes does it take to have a feature put into place?

Such a basic feature...I want to see ALL songs by an artist.  Not just the 5 or 10 songs that Spotify wants to show me.   We should not have to search through the discography, hunting for those songs we are looking for.   

oedlan

This is my biggest issue with Spotify.

It's as if they only want you to listen to the top 5/10 songs.

cluck1000

Been waiting for this feature myself!!

Mdornbos

Look at how many comments, likes, and duplicate posts on this idea. Support team. Do your job and recognize this idea needs to be ESCALATED IMMEDIATELY. I refuse to use this app til its’ fixed. Your design team is horrible for leaving this feature off, and people have been complaining since at least 2015!!!

It would be helpful to have a list of all tracks by artist on the artist's page, rather than having to go through albums.

Hammercranc

Apple Music has this feature. For me a reason to switch back, tbh. Every song of the artist is listed in order of popularity on the Artists page I mean, seriously, how hard can it be? I cannot believe Spotify, misses a feature this basic.

Mandyeisman

This would be a great feature in 2023. 
What do you say Spotify ?

pushock

Hello everyone! I have submitted a petition since Spotify is not going to look at this again. Please sign and share so we can (hopefully) get Spotify's attention to this problem:

https://chng.it/ZNFpjPGYcm

tswifty1

Plz can we see all songs by an artist. Sometimes you can’t think of the name of a song and don’t know what album it’s on. Also couldn’t find Taylor swifts new releases last night because they weren’t on her page bc it only shows the top five songs. 

this is making me seriously consider switching to apply music. I just want to be able to see all the songs at once without having to remember what they are and where they came from.