[Mobile] Show amount of songs in a playlist

Please bring back the song count per playlist under the playlist title. I like knowing how many songs are in each playlist. I don’t see any way to see this information now in the latest version. 

Updated on 2019-07-17

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea--we've also updated the title to clarify what you're requesting for other users.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here

Comments
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-07-17

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea--we've also updated the title to clarify what you're requesting for other users.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here

TReznor

How about instead of placing this 'idea' in some obscure area where few people will find it, you guys just bring back what should be an obvious and automatic feature?  This is like removing fuel guage from a car you manufacture, then posting a poll that says "should our cars have fuel guages?" on the back of some tool shed in remote siberia.  

jwf6464
Regular

Dear Spotify, how is this a new idea?  Every Android version of your software has shown the number of songs in a playlist from the time I first joined several years ago until a few months ago.

Tdubkills

So we need to build a petition to get a feature back that was taken away?

A feature that’s existed for years and now gone because of lackluster design updates?

Who’s fragile app-design ego needs to be placated in order to rectify an issue that CLEARLY other Spotify users have issue with? 

Adding features/updates has helped in the UX of this app for years. REMOVING features is LAZY.

Ever stop to consider the thought processes of someone with an obsessive fixation with numbers? Or a Spotify user has playlists based off of song count, Top 10, favorite 100 songs, etc? 

It just seems like such a no-brainer.

What do I know though? I’ve only been a Spotify user for 7 years.

tobbeg
Visitor

New idea!?

I insist completeley with tdubkills. Why remove a feature that is extremely helpful when making playlists. And then brand it as a new idea for users to vote on and hide it somewhere in the far reaches of this community. Obviously the song count excist since I can see how many songs I've liked. Guess we'll never see the amount of songs in our playlists again.

Or you can just admit your mistake, skip the voting part and simply fix this till next update.

And also... bring back the old library and fire the person/persons who keeps coming up with these "brilliant" ideas and dumbing down this once magnificent app.

I'm actually paying for this. 

Bjzc100
Casual Listener

Just like everyone else I'm wondering, how the heck is this a new idea? And why can't you just bring it back instead of having to vote on it!? We're paying for a freaking subscription Spotify!!

fas723

Yes, please bring this back.

Sellis97
Music Fan

We would appreciate if you guys stopped randomly removing features. Super basic function yet you remove it. Why? At least give us a reason.