Announcements

[Mobile] Un-download songs you don't listen to frequently for a certain period

GIven user-chosen variable of time x without listening to a song, it will be automatically downloaded from my phone. 

i.e. If user A chooses a time range of 6 months, all songs not listened to will remain in the library but un-downloaded from the device to save storage

--> mainly holiday songs and songs they forgot about years ago

i.e. if user B chooses a time range of 1 year, all songs not listened to in the past year will remain in liked songs, playlists, etc, but be un-downloaded from the device to save storage

Updated on 2022-09-26

Hello and thanks for submitting your idea to the Idea Exchange!

We've gone ahead and marked this as a new suggestion and changed the title slightly to make it easier to find.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

Comments
Eni
Status changed to: New Suggestion

Updated on 2022-09-26

Hello and thanks for submitting your idea to the Idea Exchange!

We've gone ahead and marked this as a new suggestion and changed the title slightly to make it easier to find.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!