[Mobile] Use new Playlist UI for the whole App

The current UI in the rap caviar playlist looks super cool and you guys should definitely move that UI for the entire application. Waiting to see this change

Screenshot_20170518-094159.png

Updated on 2017-05-26

Marked as new idea and edited the title slightly to make it easier to find via search. ;)

Related Ideas

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2017-05-26

Marked as new idea and edited the title slightly to make it easier to find via search. ;)

ma_marquezini
Gig Goer

Is it possible enable this feature for while or not? I loved it! It'll be amazing on the app!!!

Timzomer
Casual Listener

I agree!!!!!

Timzomer
Casual Listener

Love it!!!

DobroStef

I like it

Shioty

YES PLEASE

wowsaab
Regular

No! It’s awful to have blown up and cropped album art with a gradient over it. It’s bad enough they have this sprinkled in random playlists, don’t encourage them to tarnish the rest of the app. 

Navy45

Has there been any updates or movement regarding this, I had it happen once and have been trying to recreate ever since! 

anicabu

Love the design! I'm hoping for an option to choose between the old and new UI. I'm sure many would love this one but many wouldn't like it as well.

jetsetter883

I really, really want to see this as standard too. It’s beautiful, cleaner and overall more pleasant to use.