Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile] View & Shuffle all Tracks in Playlist Folders

The latest spotify for android update, as well as the newest iOS update, removed the "shuffle all" option for multiple playlists within a folder. I used this feature every day and it's my favorite spotify feature. Please bring it back!

Updated on 2019-09-17

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea!

We're setting this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks

Comments
Almena92

Bring it back! Its a everyday use feature, so nothing more time say. Fix It!

sunikore

Please bring this feature back, I used it constantly. 

ambyda

It is rediculous to remove features from paying customers. I don't know if it would make me more angry to find out it was accidental or intentional. It is unacceptable either way. 

Blotklot

I can not for the life of me figure out why this feature was removed. Bring it back!

bowklook

What?? Why?? This is one of the big differentiators from Google music. Please bring it back!

henerl

Over the four years I have been a paying customer I have spent a total of 4800 SEK or 650 USD on your music service. And then you remove a perfectly usable feature which is one of my most used features? Is this really how you treat your paying customers, Spotify? I certainly hope that this feature is not available on the iPhone either...

agentg556

Yeah this is one if the worst software 'ideas' ever. You don't remove a key feature without replacing it with something better. That's not putting the customer first. Now to get the same affect we have to create manage and organize exponentially more playlists. Now if they were to create a personal tagging system where we could personally tag music in libraries then play via specific tags that would be amazing! Just a thought. 

Rollo_

Nothing can be worse than removing this feature.  I have all my playlists, over 100, nicely organized into folders and sub folders for the very purpose of shuffling multiple folders.

Only solution is to install an old version and never update it.

CRABCASH

YOU NEED TO BRING THIS BACK! I used this every day and it sucks that I don't have it anymore.

Langa

Can't get over how dumb it was to remove this feature in the first place, especially when it wasn't replaced with equally useful functionality.