Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile] View & Shuffle all Tracks in Playlist Folders

The latest spotify for android update, as well as the newest iOS update, removed the "shuffle all" option for multiple playlists within a folder. I used this feature every day and it's my favorite spotify feature. Please bring it back!

Updated on 2019-09-17

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea!

We're setting this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks

Comments
jodabu

@Almena92, It's working on the full desktop version. If you're saying that it still works in an older mobile version, then the code and functionality of this is still there.

Spotify, all you need is a tweak in your user interface—a simple play or shuffle button at the top level of a folder. The functionality is already there. We just would like you to make use of it in other platforms. Please!

rikverstraete

Stupid thing is it still is possible in the desktop app, you can start a folder shuffle there and continue listening on your phone, but you can't start a new one on your phone !! ( i just saw the previous comment, is the same, but i leave mine anyway, can't enough put attention to this)

Kinrade

Please, please, please bring back the ability to do this! 🙏 Loved using it when it was available in earlier versions

chicospb

We need the shuffle to be shuffle ALL songs not 50 same songs all the time. We pay for this and enjoy this BUT the shuffle NEEDS to be addressed or I'm going to have to go to another source for steaming music.

FrangyBeanz

"Starting April 30, 2021, we are increasing the price of Premium Family so we can continue to bring you new content and features that you can enjoy as a family and as individuals*."

Ho, boy! I sure do hope one of those "new features" is to bring back the ability to shuffle my playlist folders y'all took away from us a few years back?

Uckidera

Uuuhhh! "New library"! "New features"!

Guess what, no shuffling across all lists as far as I can see ...

**bleep**.

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Your-Library/New-Your-Library-view-iOS-amp-Android/td-p/5196161

Kinrade

Please bring it back!!!!

djsharktank1

this is really frustrating. We just want one button to shuffle multiple playlists in a folder. please bring it back 

nlieberherr

Four years later and you still haven't realized that your users demand this feature for mobile devices? But now you've made the GUI 10x more cluttered and childish.... good job

syllongbaos

[deleted]