Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile] View & Shuffle all Tracks in Playlist Folders

The latest spotify for android update, as well as the newest iOS update, removed the "shuffle all" option for multiple playlists within a folder. I used this feature every day and it's my favorite spotify feature. Please bring it back!

Updated on 2019-09-17

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea!

We're setting this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks

Comments
Haisom

Hey y'all! I've come up with an idea and I thought we could all team together to make it grow! It's related to the idea posted here.

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Desktop-Playlists-Shuffle-A-new-shuffling-method/idi-p/5...

densik

Why can't you add just a shuffle folder button? Its simple and what most people want.

KiltedHopKilla

Less than 500 votes, "Not popular enough", greater than 500 "Not implementing right now"

Waste of time and $16/month for family premium.

Kinrade

Please bring it back guys, you used to be able to do this on previous Android versions, but it got taken away! Bring it back its what the people want.

rikverstraete

more then 3000 votes and still 'not right now'. There is no reason not to do this. It's the basics of any music libary to shuffle your music. And if you already can do this on the desktop i don't see any reason not to impliment this to mobile devices. 

666ThoR

Especially when it was in there already!

McClausky

Exactly. If the folder Shuffle button is already present in Desktop, why the h*ll can't you bring it back to Android?  SPOTIFY YOU HAVE FAILED YOUR CUSTOMERS.

csky

Since I never use Spotify on my desktop computers, Mac & Win, Spotify on Mobile is useless to me without being able to Shuffle folders within folders. I have no positive thoughts at all of companies like Spotify and this forum thread is seemingly worthless.

Kinrade

I really miss this feature, its great for discovering new music!!!

maxpostal

Bye-bye Spotify.

All your competitors have this feature.
Therefore, I am canceling my premium subscription.