Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile] View & Shuffle all Tracks in Playlist Folders

The latest spotify for android update, as well as the newest iOS update, removed the "shuffle all" option for multiple playlists within a folder. I used this feature every day and it's my favorite spotify feature. Please bring it back!

Updated on 2019-09-17

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea!

We're setting this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks

Comments
kentonvannatten
Thanks for the Playmixify suggestion. I just tried it and it seems to be
working great. It's a pity that Spotify can't be bothered to implement this
feature, when it's clearly possible.
Megbrod

Please bring this back! I do it on my desktop all the time but Spotify is an app, my phone is where I use it. Not sure why it’s available only on one form of the app, it really makes no sense. 

alien236

So I just came to suggest this feature and never would have dreamed that it already was a feature and then Spotify took it away and has refused to put it back for five and a half years, because that would make no bleeping sense at all, right?

Haisom

I would like to remind you all of my new Shuffle concept, which I named as Shuffle+. I'm sure you will find it really cool: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Desktop-Playlists-Shuffle-A-new-shuffling-method/idi-p/5...

csky

The link to the previously written article you mention is unavailable, thus: no Shuffle+

It says:

You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action.

Click your browser's Back button to continue.

Digitom

Please fix mixing tracks. I was so happy that I no longer have to download MP3s and use this service, but I'm disappointed that I can't listen to my music shuffled. DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS PLEASE!!!!!!

MitchellKivits

If we can’t get this idea

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Mobile-View-amp-Shuffle-all-Tracks-in-Playlist-Folders/i...
implemented can we at least have a playlist with all our songs in a playlist so we can shuffle that. 
this “ALL” playlist would have to reflect any change we make in existing playlists. 
Spotify seems to be able to create “smart”playlists when it feels like it.  For example suggestions, enhance, your yearly mix. So an all playlist should be easy enough. 
thanks. 

nekia

I'm adding my voice to the ring. Please bring this feature back, it has been transformative for my listening experience on my laptop but I spend 80% of my time listening on my phone. I don't understand why this has been ignored for so long despite the many requests here.

jodabu

Yes. I don't know why this is so difficult. The backend structure is already in place given that this works on desktop/laptops. We just need a fairy basic frontend UI to access on mobile. Seems like a light lift to gain much appreciation from loyal users.

Technathaji

For anyone looking for a solution, playmixify was recommended by someone else in this thread and it worked perfectly for me. You can make a playlist of all your other playlists and then play that on mobile! It's free and even can keep the playlist in sync. I donated to the owner because I was so happy to find a solution!